Sunday, July 8, 2012

pure michigan

festive oreos 
neon finds @ Target for the trip
the infamous Roast & Toast
some more smore's please :) 
Twilight cruising on Walloon Lake 
 exploring Mackinac Island
fruit + rainbow sprinkles 
summer wedding bouquet @ the Grand Hotel 
biking around Mackinac Island tandem style
barn photo
neon stummer stack

 I haven't been to northern Michigan in a few summers so this trip was long over-due and much appreciated. I went with my boyfriend's family who rented a house on the beautiful Walloon Lake. Days were spent boating, sunning, lounging and eating countless freezy pops. We celebrated America's birthday by watching fireworks at the Bayview Yacht Club- an absolutely gorgeous club with the perfect view! I feel so lucky to live in such a beautiful state, if I could spend all my summer days in northern MI I would! Hope everyone was able to celebrate the 4th in good company! 

No comments:

Post a Comment