Tuesday, May 14, 2013

playing favorites.

via 


via

via

via
via

  Hope everyone survived monday! Today I'm sharing some of my beauty/skin favorites. These products are serious all-stars and never sit my beauty bag bench. As a self-proclaimed beauty junkie (hey, there are worse problems to have!) I feel my recommendations are pretty credited. I begin and end each day using my Clarisonic Mia. I'm a serious advocate of this oscillation brush. While the price tag is a little steep, it's well worth every pretty penny! Whether you have acne prone skin or are just looking to keep a healthy complexion- the Clarisonic brushes are perfect necessary for everyone! 
    Next up are the StriVectin products...while these are newcomers to the game for me I am absolutely in love with them and can seriously already see improvements in my skin (I never believe people when they say this, but it's SO true in this case). I think it's never too early to start incorporating preventive products such as these into your daily routine. 
I'm sure you've heard people go on and on about BB creams so I'll spare you the whole pitch, but if you're in the market for one go out and get Boscia's. It adjusts to your personal skin tone and allows you to skip concealer and cover up so it's very unique in that aspect. Moving on...I love, love, love Benefit's they're Real mascara. If I was stranded on a desert island and could only take one makeup product this would be it. 
Hope your now feeling inspired to do some beauty shopping, I know I am!  Have a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment