Tuesday, October 22, 2013

dainty rings

My love for jewelry should come as no surprise, but my most recent love for dainty jewelry (gold in particular) is my newest infatuation. It started with the Ariel Gordon love knot ring that I prefer to wear on my pinky.  I finally gave in after keeping my eye on it for quite some time and it hasn't left my finger since. 
This past weekend in Traverse City I mentioned I did some sightseeing...(shopping obviously included) and stopped in a local jewelry store downtown. I came across a brand that I had never heard of, but I have to say I'm a fan! Lafonn- it's affordable, durable and beautifully designed. I picked up a couple thin band rings that are just what I've been looking for to add to my collection. 
The best part of buying jewelry on vacation is it makes such a great momentum (I can totally justify any shopping purchase)! 
Are you a fan of dainty jewelry or do you go the "bigger is better" route? It's too hard for me to choose, but this dainty trend is something I can definitely get behind. 

stackables 

love knot ring

No comments:

Post a Comment