Monday, October 15, 2012

Zurich!

breathtaking view of Switzerland! 

first full day roaming around Zurich. 

mountain-top view dinner

late night treat! 

making friends 

morning walk through the neighborhood

birds eye view of the city. 

day trip to Lazurn!
my gorgeous gift from the bf and travel buddy  
Like I mentioned in my last post, I had busy end to my summer and was fortunate to do some traveling. My grandpa has retired in Switzerland and for my graduation gift I was lucky enough to visit him. My boyfriend came too and we had such an amazing time visiting the different towns/regions of Switzerland. We even saw Madonna in concert and took a trip to Salzburg, Austria for a night. Since my grandpa lives there year round we couldn't have asked for a better "tour guide"...he had an itinerary for us and made sure we saw all the must sees and local favorites. Zurich's landscape is absolutely breathtaking! There's a picturesque shot no matter where you look- mountains, water and greenery!   I  think it's safe to say I fell in love with Zurich and can't wait to go back one day! Expect to see more Zurich posts in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment