Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Weekend Wardrobe

Fall Weekend Wardrobe




Seriously lusting after the quilted J.Crew vest! I think it's really versatile and can even be worn to the office! I might have to pick up a color from OPI's new James Bond line to channel the inner 007 in me and since Coach is making a much noticed comeback with the classics I have a feeling I will be digging through my mom's old purse collection.  AND for the first year ever I've been wearing my white jeans after labor day...rebel status. 

P.S. how cute are the Tory Burch flats?! Fun for fall! 

1 comment:

  1. this is a very good and informative site I love your all content and had great time visiting your site.
    .thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck : https://www.fdcmovies.com/

    ReplyDelete