Tuesday, September 10, 2013

falling for fall

I still get that exciting "back to school" feeling every time fall rolls around (total dork, I'm aware). The essence of fall to me is so nostalgic- it means new experiences, old traditions, and let's be honest a new wardrobe! Chunky sweaters, riding boots and leather accessories are so delicious! And while I'm long past the days of school supply shopping it's always fun to stock up on new school office goodies, fill the planner with fun plans and make new personal goals. It must be the crisp air, the back to the 'ole routine concept and wardrobe shift that really gets me geeked out over my favorite season. Can't wait to see what this season has to bring! 


i've already paid my favorite cider mill a visit! 
comfy Patagonia I bought during a recent trip to Traverse City, MI. 




No comments:

Post a Comment