Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Green with envy

the Greek key pillow & curtains sold me.  [via: google

pink and green contrast with the stark white. [via: Luxe + Lillies

hydrangeas & turquoise- my favorite [via: All Things Girly & Beautiful

the lamp shades & moss ball [via:Zsa Zsa Bellagio 
the wall and floor tiles! [via:sproost

Pantone shades. [via:google]


I've always loved the color green, but lately I've really been gravitating towards it. The color  is known to offer a sense of renewal, harmony and self-control- decorating with green offers a unique warming and cooling effect. These are some interiors I've been recently admiring, my favorite has to be the living room with the Greek key pillow and chevron curtains. Check out my Pinterest board Green with Envy for more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment