Thursday, May 31, 2012

Piece of advice.




I love reading The Everygirl for their unique feature articles on entrepreneurial women, financial advice (that I actually understand) and their recommended blogs to watch. 
The Everygirl really hones in on matters that are important to young women starting out in their careers and entering the 'real world'. Their content is fun, inspiring and always helpful. 
Today their interview with Michelle Kohanzo, Managing Director of The Land of Nod really resonated with me. I won't bore you with a summary of the article..I'll let you check it out yourself here. BUT there is one piece of advice that Michelle gave that I wanted to share...
 "I've learned that it's not all about your salary and your title. At the end of the day, the most important thing is that you love the people you work with and your passionate about what you do. Nothing else matters." 
I just love this piece of advice, I really believe this applies to a lot of aspects of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment