Monday, May 21, 2012

Italy Nostalgia

the Pantheon. so beautiful.  

coming from a salad queen this is by far one of my favorites. Insalata Rica! 

fresh flowers daily in Camp de' Fiori. 

cute little guy. 

study abroad buddies. 

Capri. 

Milan Cathedral {duomo}

one of my favorites. 

how cool. take me back. 

cool angle of the Colosseum. 

Recently I've been seeing a lot of study abroad pictures on Facebook from some of my younger friends..it's making me very nostalgic (and jealous I'll admit), but mostly grateful that I had the opportunity to study and travel around Italy last summer. My boyfriend and parents even made the trek out there which made it more memorable and special. The architecture, history, atmosphere, and cuisine (the list could go on..) in Italy is something I'll forever appreciate. Being half Italian it was reassuring to know that native Italians are nothing like the Jersey Shore or Mob Wives cast..phew! 
Now if only I could have fit in someone's suitcase this summer... 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I appreciate your comment. I'll definitely be sure to check your blog out!

    ReplyDelete