Sunday, January 12, 2014

and the award goes to...

Award season has arrived and I am thrilled! Last night was spent with a good glass of wine, my mom's infamous pasta/sauce/meatballs and of course the Golden Globes. I must admit the red carpet is by far my favorite part! I love watching Giuliana and the rest of the E! crew mingle with the stars (did anyone else drool over G's insane jewels?!) Hello major plug for Forevermark! 
Some summers back I had the thrilling opportunity to work at the Tony Awards-it was then that I realized the crazy hustle and bustle that truly encompasses an award show! Some trends I couldn't help but notice... 1. baby bumps! (Kerri, Drew, Wilde) 2. metallics! (Zoe Deschanel, Kate Beckinsale, Mila Kunis...) 3. Tom Ford (Hayden Panettiere, Naomi Watts & Liev...). Here's a look at the stunners of the night that I just had to spotlight! Who were you most excited to see on the carpet?...Don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to Fashion Police on E! 


gorgeous as always. via

swooning. via

ice ice baby. via

fresh & effortless. via

color blocking. via

No comments:

Post a Comment