Sunday, January 5, 2014

warm weather wishing

Currently there's a winter weather warning in Michigan which brings me to think how lucky I was just the other day when I was spending Christmas - New Years with my family in sunny, lovable Florida. We spent the majority of the trip enjoying fabulous dinners out, poolside with cocktails in hand and of course I snuck in some needed shopping. We were in Jupiter most of the trip then ended the New Year in Naples at the most adorable beachside hotel. I just stumbled on this Lilly guide to Naples and had to share! Lilly just gets me ;) 
Here's some pictures from our trip. It was so great spending a full week with the family which doesn't seem to happen too often these days. Stay warm everyone! 

enjoying the sites. 
surprise pool visitor. 
take me back! 
Jacks + Lilly.  
burger on the beach. had to be done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment