Thursday, January 9, 2014

polar vortex repeller

This persistent cold is seriously taking a toll on my skin! Chapped lips, cracked hands, unsightly cuticles...these cold weather side-effects are all things I can live without. This is where *ta-da* Egyptian Magic comes into play. As a self proclaimed beauty product aficionado I've done my research and Egyptian Magic lives up to it's boisterous hype. Kate Hudson, Brooke Shields and Emily Blunt are a few among the long list of celebs who are big fans of this product.
The balm is made with olive oil, honey, beeswax, royal jelly, bee pollen and bee propolist; there's no added preservatives, parabens or fragrances which makes it all that more appealing in my book. 
Enough about my rant- if you're seriously over the hold the cold has on your skin pick up a jar of Egyptian Magic. It's also said to do wonders on scars, dandruff, stretch marks...maybe this stuff really is magic?! You can decide for yourself, but I'm all about the magic ;) 


via

No comments:

Post a Comment