Monday, January 6, 2014

financially fearless

Circling back to one of my New Years goals- in 2014 I'm determined to become financially fearless! Money is such a daunting concept for me and for the past year I've really put off setting and sticking to a budget. I'm not necessarily reckless with my money, but there's still so much for me to learn about setting goals and sticking to a customized budget.
Life is to be enjoyed which is why I don't believe in depriving yourself when it comes to buying a long sought after treat (hello Louis) or a fun vacation with friends (Cabo anyone?) -which is why I was drawn to Alexa Von Tobbel's approach to finance...
Alexa is the founder and CEO of Learnvest.com- a leading website for financial planning. Her program is effective, simple to understand and truly personalized to your current financial situation, goals and future security.
Her book, Financially Fearless just arrived in the mail today and I can't wait to dig in and get more comfortable with money so I can stop worrying about it! Like Alexa says, "not having a plan is a plan- just a really, really bad one."

via

No comments:

Post a Comment